Saturday 18 April 2015

Rich Chocolate Chia Pudding Topped With Almond Butter Sauce



The other day I was having a sugar cave (as I usually get), and I just started improvising with all of the sweet ingredients that I love the most. As result of that, I came up with this recipe that truly tastes amazing! I literally can´t get over how fantastic it tastes! It´s a must try for sure.


Rich Chocolate Chia Pudding Topped With Almond Butter Sauce
Makes 1 big portion or 2 smaller

4 tbsps chia seeds 
1 cup plant based milk (I used oat milk)
2 tbsps raw cocoa powder
2 dates, mashed
1/2 tsp steviosa 
3 tbsps maple syrup
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Combine the chia seeds and the plant based milk. Stir, and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Next you want to add in the cocoa powder, steviosa and the dates, that already have been mashed well. Mix it all together until it´s all smooth and nice.  Now that the basic chocolate chia pudding is done, you could set this in the fridge just for another five minutes or so, while you make the almond butter sauce. For the almond butter sauce, you basically just have to mix the maple syrup with the almond butter and the cinnamon, and mix well until it´s slightly runny. Once it´s time to serve the dessert, pour the sauce over the pudding, crack up some walnuts with your hands, sprinkle over cocoa powder and serve. Everyone is going to love it, trust me!


No comments:

Post a Comment