Thursday 28 May 2015

Chocolate Raspberry Oatmeal


Hi my dearest readers! As you probably already can tell, I am a chocolate addict. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate? The other day I had already bought some fresh raspberries on the local store, and since the perfect match to raspberries obviously is chocolate, I was thinking why not combine those two already perfect ingredients together and make the all-time ultimate porridge? For those who didn't know, in fact chocolate is actually good for you!



 CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY OATMEAL
Serves 1

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp raw cocoa powder
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
a couple of fresh raspberries
some apple slices

Combine oats, water, honey, raw cocoa and pumpkin seeds in a pot and place it o the stove top. Heat it up to the boiling point while stirring. Pour it over into a bowl and simply top it off with some apple slices, pumpkin seeds and finally the delicious raspberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment